Vogue Paris April 2011 : Gisele Bündchen by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

Style Savvy

Reaction score
8q5t.jpg

VogueParisLive Twitter

Wow, it's stunning! :shock: A gazillion times better than last month's cover.

Lovely cover! Gisele looks her amazing usual self.

Meh. It looks very summery and she looks gorgeous but it leaves me quite cold. It lacks something stronger.
And they really should change that ugly font that cheapens everything.

Gosh I was hoping to be amazed... And I'm not, it reminds me of an old Angela Lindvall picture or the current D&G campaing, but it's not inspiring, it's just a blank pose, the make-up is absent and the background is very poor, and funny enough we need more coverlines, it's a mediocre shot and it's sad because it's with Gisele! And I agree the font makes it look very very cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
great cover, Gisele looks stunning as usual, but i'm not too fond of the outfit though.:huh:
if this issue is 100% Emmanuelle than Daria/Natasha are present.^_^

I honestly think it's divine!! you know, you just cannot do wrong with Gisele but this exceeded all my expectations. It's not just about Gisele and the fact she's one of the most gorgeous human beings but I also love the freshness of this cover..the color gamma, it's a perfect spring cover^_^ I'm absolutely contented with Emmanuelle's first cover!

I think I like the cover.
And I can't wait to get this issue myself. I'd love to see if there are some new stylists or editors. I hope the content will improve compared with last issue.

Anyway, a new era of Vogue Paris begins. Let's see.

Photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.

It looks like a Vogue Spain cover, I don't like it, they could do so much better with Gisele.

Stunning cover, love everything about it; the pose, her face, that its outdoors, and the styling, it all works for me.

boring..!!! don't like the font. thought ALT gonna do something new with her new magazine

it feels so different from all the VP covers i've seen and i dunno for what reason. Gi looks her normal gorgeous self and i love the Sicilian feel of this photo having just recently seen The Godfather... plus that Dolce & Gabbana dress.. but i dunno. i'm not amazed..

I love it! The stetting, the lightning, the dress...it all works great together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->